Sunday 20 January 2013

Slippers

Slippers for my hubby.
Yes, you heard right...my husband...who is 31 years old...and requested dinosaur slippers! I still have to iron some non-slip grip things onto the bottom (I bought them off eBay...I hope they work!) to stop hubby slipping all over the place.

There will be a tutorial for these (have taken lots of pictures...my 1st tutorial!) when I have amalgamated all the information into something coherent! I drafted the pattern myself and had a couple of trials before starting on the proper pair...but they still aren't quite right ( I will adjust the tutorial accordingly!).

Can you see how the inside of the toe is being pulled by the elastic? I think this is because the heel sections are not long enough. I think this details will bug me...so I guess I will be making another pair at some point! Or at least new heels!

Anyone fancy a pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment