Monday 11 March 2013

Brrr - tis a bit chilly

After a lovely mild Saturday (we went to Lyme Regis and discussed camping there at the end of the month), it started to snow on Mother's Day. Today we are suffering from the "beast from the East" - a VERY cold, bitter wind.

I promised myself some wrist warmers for a while (I did make some as presents for Christmas...and I did end up with a bodged pair) I used this tutorial.


The only thing I would recommend is to make the pattern a bit wider than the pattern piece. I have small hands and they are too tight even for me. As you can see, I rectified this by adding an extra piece of fleece!

They are lined with fleece and have a cotton topping - I love having a bit of extra pattern and colour in my life :)

One day I may learn to take wonderful pictures in natural light with plain backgrounds (anyone want to give me photography lessons?), but, until then, you will have to put up with the rubbish shots!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment