Sunday 14 October 2012

Sorry - eeek

Oh, gosh...I am not very good at this. I find talking so easy...I really thought that I would enjoy blogging...or at least be consistent!

I have not been doing much sewing - or perhaps I am...I did do some last week. I made a couple of gorgeous baby slippers (from SEW magazine tutorial...so simple an easy - sorry can't remember what issue). Fleecy wonderfulness - so cozy for little baby toes :)

But, I have yet to do any this week. I get organised - I clean my dining room work table. Then I just don't seem to bring my material box out...I have no idea why. I am going to blame the cold - it makes me tired and then I want to sit in front of the fire...and not sew! This technique is NOT helpful when I have decided to sew Christmas present for hordes of people!

This has been a bit of a none blog entry! I am to sew more this week...I have recently read a blog which follows something called "sew and tell". This helps the seamstress to work to a deadline and so stay motivated to finish those projects which would otherwise flounder at the back of your sewing cupboard. (Or is that just me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment